SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD: Tigers vs. Yankees

BronxRik

MEts will do fine i want to see how reyes and wright do itll be a good game but its the dodgers nand i hate them lol

Prediction: Wright will homer in his first postseason at bat. Just a feeling I have that the kid has "it".

Prediction: Wright will homer in his first postseason at bat. Just a feeling I have that the kid has "it".

Wright is the other Jeter. He's gonna be great. And this will be his entry year into post season greatness. That I have no doubt about. The kid can play.

Wright is the other Jeter. He's gonna be great. And this will be his entry year into post season greatness. That I have no doubt about. The kid can play.

Wright is not the other fucking Jeter, Wright is David Wright, and not Derek fucking Jeter. That comparison pisses me off more than any other sports comparison I can think of right now.

Wright is not the other fucking Jeter, Wright is David Wright, and not Derek fucking Jeter. That comparison pisses me off more than any other sports comparison I can think of right now.

Ummm..ok, then fuck it. Wright is the other...uh, I dont know. Maybe he'll have the post season greatness of Jeter.

Happy now? <_<

Ummm..ok, then fuck it. Wright is the other...uh, I dont know. Maybe he'll have the post season greatness of Jeter.

Happy now? <_<

yeah. i think my pain meds are wearing off from earlier so my happiness is gone. sorry for cursing you off, but david wright is david wright, and derek jeter can just suck it.

yeah. i think my pain meds are wearing off from earlier so my happiness is gone. sorry for cursing you off, but david wright is david wright, and derek jeter can just suck it.

Yeah, becuase DJ allways does. Let me guess, Over-rated? :clap:

Good luck to Wright. Let me say, I hope he has the same effect for your team that Jeter has ours.

Good luck to Wright. Let me say, I hope he has the same effect for your team that Jeter has ours.

i don't think he's overrated, and i'm not jealous either, it's just i'm never going to fucking hear the end of it, derek jeter this, derek jeter that, more rings than anyone on the mets, blah blah blah 26 on the way to 27 blah blah more bullshit you know what fuck it screw derek jeter and screw these asshole fucking yankee fans who you cant have a fucking talk with im not talking about anyone here but i just saw the fucking news on fox 5 after the game and you have all of these horseshit arrogant yankee fans FUCK THEM and fuck the yankees and fuck derek jeter, stop your fucking 27 chants because its not a fucking cakewalk, its the playoffs, ask the fucking 2004 alcs if its a cakewalk, and you know what else, just because i fucking live near the city doesnt mean its fucking impossible to not root for the yankees, guess what you dipshit bandwagon whore, there is more than 1 fucking team in ny and the world doesnt fucking revolve around you queer ass yankees

i don't think he's overrated, and i'm not jealous either, it's just i'm never going to fucking hear the end of it, derek jeter this, derek jeter that, more rings than anyone on the mets, blah blah blah 26 on the way to 27 blah blah more bullshit you know what fuck it screw derek jeter and screw these asshole fucking yankee fans who you cant have a fucking talk with im not talking about anyone here but i just saw the fucking news on fox 5 after the game and you have all of these horseshit arrogant yankee fans FUCK THEM and fuck the yankees and fuck derek jeter, stop your fucking 27 chants because its not a fucking cakewalk, its the playoffs, ask the fucking 2004 alcs if its a cakewalk, and you know what else, just because i fucking live near the city doesnt mean its fucking impossible to not root for the yankees, guess what you dipshit bandwagon whore, there is more than 1 fucking team in ny and the world doesnt fucking revolve around you queer ass yankees

Whoa buddy, take another Vicodin. Relax..we havent yet met in the series.

But you have to admit, David Wright kinda looks like Derek Jeter.

It's nice to see someone as bitter as me. :ph34r:

When Wright was hustling his ass off today, taking extra bases, I thought of one guy. Jeter.

I agree about Mr. Wright. He seems to have a knack for coming through in big spots.

Me too, and I think he might be on his way. Not a bad day for him, coming up big in his first playoff game.

haha I love this post!!! :rock:

:LMAO:

It's nice to see someone as bitter as me.

:LMAO::LMAO:

Wow dude, settle down. Its just a game. Anyway as far as Jeter goes, his greatnes seems to get better and better with age. He is as classy as they come and I personally think that AROD being there makes him even better because he loves proving the naysayers and AROD himself who the better, more consistent ballplater is. Jeter is a Yankee you have to respect and can never say he was a bought commodity as he was drafted at a time(1992) when the Yanke were god awful.

If David Wright becomes the player that Derek Jeter is Met fans are in for a huge treat for many years to come. I find it to be the utmost compliment a Yankee fan can pay towards the Mets