SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD: Tigers vs. Yankees

BronxRik

Gee, the Sox must not have made the post season. Allready whining about our salary 1 game into the post season. STFU allready, like you guys dont spend a grip to get players. If I'm correct, If I'm correct, you guys set a record for the most expensive team not to make the post season. Quit crying!

Not crying, in fact, I'm complimenting. I never brought up payroll till NJsmalls did. Your lineup is ridiculous, it's literally one from a video game. I'm not happy about it but it is a compliment to you, take it or leave it.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!! THE YANKEES NEED TO STOP BUYING THEIR WAY TO THE POSTSEASON!!!!

Just kidding........

I would love it if the Wilpons put that much money into the Mets. I think they might be on their way to doing so. Hopefully it's not just a show until the new stadium is built and it will continue for a long time. Minaya seems to know what he's doing. SO LET HIM SPEND THE MONEY FRED!!!!

Oh god the Knicks. :cwy: Jesus is there a franchise in all of pro sports more fucked than them?

Patrick Ewing is at the game tonight. :clap::P

Yeah I saw that. You know he's gone by now, or up in a luxury suite somewhere. No way he is comfortable in that seat.