SportsWrath

The Joey 4 Rings is a moron thread

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Ah, Joey almost made it 2 weeks, but alas. Karstens threw 80 lousy pitches in 6 innings in a near blow out, and what does Joey do? You guessed it! He brings in his main relievers. You know, the ones that need the rest? And then he sits in the dugout and scratches is head. Hey, I don't mind if he gives himself ulcers, but why does he have to give them to me?

Ah, Joey almost made it 2 weeks, but alas. Karstens threw 80 lousy pitches in 6 innings in a near blow out, and what does Joey do? You guessed it! He brings in his main relievers. You know, the ones that need the rest? And then he sits in the dugout and scratches is head. Hey, I don't mind if he gives himself ulcers, but why does he have to give them to me?

Because the guys have a day off finally tomorrow. Maybe he felt more inclined to use his main guys just to ensure the win.

Chalk another one up.

This thread should be pinned.

If you're hinting that Joey lost last night's game on Sunday game's with LA, I totally agree. Even if he doesn't have Proctor and Vallone pitching every day, he at least has them warming up.

If you're hinting that Joey lost last night's game on Sunday game's with LA, I totally agree. Even if he doesn't have Proctor and Vallone pitching every day, he at least has them warming up.

I was actually talking about Wednesdays game vs. the Tigers. He puts in Proctor who pitches every god damn game to close it while only being up by 1.... What happened to Farnsworth? :doh:

I was actually talking about Wednesdays game vs. the Tigers. He puts in Proctor who pitches every god damn game to close it while only being up by 1.... What happened to Farnsworth? :doh:

Last night I heard he couldn't pitch, but today before the game, he said he could of pitched last night. Joe takes out Wang w/two men on yesterday, but leaves Proctor in last night w/two men on. Joe fucked that one up in my eyes.

Last night I heard he couldn't pitch, but today before the game, he said he could of pitched last night. Joe takes out Wang w/two men on yesterday, but leaves Proctor in last night w/two men on. Joe fucked that one up in my eyes.

Last night's game counts as a "Torre loss"

Dotel is back...why are we still ripping Proctor's and Villone's arms to bloody shreds?