SportsWrath

The Joey 4 Rings is a moron thread

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Melky Cabrera is batting 373 in 100 AB's for AAA Columbus. Why isnt this kid on the team instead of Bernie Womack and Bubba Crosby? He's a better hitter than the both of them and a better right fielder than both of them.

Bernie Womack?

If you mean Williams then there is no way in hell the Yanks would send him down. And the Yanks are pretty high on Bubba.

Bernie Womack?

If you mean Williams then there is no way in hell the Yanks would send him down. And the Yanks are pretty high on Bubba.

Bernie Williams hasnt played since 2004. Bernie Womack is the guy who now wears 51 for the Yankees.

Tony Womack is one of the worst baseball players to ever put on a major league uniform(along with ex Met Butch Husky), Bernie Williams is now one of the worst players in baseball. Get it?

There we go.

And Womack is on the Reds now I think.

Guest So.Cal Dub
So Cal, why was this thread unpinned? It ain't over yet. Joey 4 rings got lucky last night after putting Sturtze in in a tight game and A-Rod actually taking one for the team.

I thought it would just keep getting bumped. And it has, but I'll pin it again if really want...

Looks like Joey 4 Rings will never learn. STOP FUCKING USING TANYON STURTZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess Joey isnt aware that he has a guy named Ron Villone who has always been a quality relief pitcher as well as spot starter on his team. Not to mention he has been throwing the ball very well this season in his incredibly limited use.

torredream4uv.jpg

This is the difference between spoiled Yankee fans and every other fan in baseball.

If a manager in Texas won a ring (let alone 4), he would be put on a pedastal and would have to retire before he was ever fired.

Looks like Joey 4 Rings will never learn. STOP FUCKING USING TANYON STURTZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess Joey isnt aware that he has a guy named Ron Villone who has always been a quality relief pitcher as well as spot starter on his team. Not to mention he has been throwing the ball very well this season in his incredibly limited use.

torredream4uv.jpg

1000 wins.....fastest to reach 1000 if i may add....

This is the difference between spoiled Yankee fans and every other fan in baseball.

If a manager in Texas won a ring (let alone 4), he would be put on a pedastal and would have to retire before he was ever fired.

He doesn't get a free pass beacuse of the four rings. He must make the best decisions with the talent he has and not being hell-bent on using certain players (STURTZE).

So if a Rangers manager won four WS nobody would ever question him...ever? Bullshit.

He doesn't get a free pass beacuse of the four rings. He must make the best decisions with the talent he has and not being hell-bent on using certain players (STURTZE).

So if a Rangers manager won four WS nobody would ever question him...ever? Bullshit.

Questioning him and calling him a moron are 2 different things. The man won 4 rings, he's hardly a moron.

I question bucks decisions all the time, but I would never call him a moron because as much as i hate to admit this, Buck knows more about baseball than me.

Guest So.Cal Dub

If the Rangers were smart, they'd fire Showalter(sp?). Be cuase thats an almost guarenteed Championship the next season.. ;)

Yeah, Joe Torre got the nickname Clueless Joe(well before he was the Yankees manager) because he's a genius. And his success with the Yankees doesnt have anything to do with the players he's had/has and the owner willingness to spend and win at any cost. Negro please. Why dont you take a look at managerial his record before he inherited the best team in baseball with the best owner.

Im not saying that Joe isnt good at all aspects of managing. He's a wizzard with the media, he keeps all the big ego's in check, the players love to play for him and he handles Big Stein very well. But as far as his in game management...especially bullpen, he's one of the worst Ive ever seen.

Joe Torre managed for 18 years prior to coming to the Yankees. He had 5 winning seasons in 18 years, making the playoffs only once...that fucking blows

Yeah, Joe Torre got the nickname Clueless Joe(well before he was the Yankees manager) because he's a genius. And his success with the Yankees doesnt have anything to do with the players he's had/has and the owner willingness to spend and win at any cost. Negro please. Why dont you take a look at managerial his record before he inherited the best team in baseball with the best owner.

Im not saying that Joe isnt good at all aspects of managing. He's a wizzard with the media, he keeps all the big ego's in check, the players love to play for him and he handles Big Stein very well. But as far as his in game management...especially bullpen, he's one of the worst Ive ever seen.

Joe Torre managed for 18 years prior to coming to the Yankees. He had 5 winning seasons in 18 years, making the playoffs only once...that fucking blows

The first couple titles he won with ya'll he didn't have all these prima donnas, he had Jeter and a bunch of role players. I got mad love for Steinbrenner, all owners should be as committed to winning as he is, but buying a fantasy team doesn't win titles, ask the redskins.

Look, I'm not about to stick up for anyone asscociated with the Yankees. If ya'll hate him so much, I hope he gets fired or quits. BTW, Before Torre, when was the last title ya'll won?

1. Starts Bubba Crosby over Melky Cabrera

2. Matsui gets hurt, moves Bubba to LF, brings in Bernie to play RF. Bernie continues to embarrass himself with a ridiculous defensive mistake which leads to the loss.

3. Starts a non-hitting Miguel Cairo at first base, who also happens to be a midget who can't handle a high throw from Jeter.

4. Does not pinch hit for Cairo in the bottom of the 8th with the tying run on third base.

Chalk up another one for Joey 4 Rings

1. Starts Bubba Crosby over Melky Cabrera

2. Matsui gets hurt, moves Bubba to LF, brings in Bernie to play RF. Bernie continues to embarrass himself with a ridiculous defensive mistake which leads to the loss.

3. Starts a non-hitting Miguel Cairo at first base, who also happens to be a midget who can't handle a high throw from Jeter.

4. Does not pinch hit for Cairo in the bottom of the 8th with the tying run on third base.

Chalk up another one for Joey 4 Rings

You try playin baseaball fora 162 games a year, i hurt after a 30 game season!everyone needs a break even if you are on juice