SportsWrath

The Joey 4 Rings is a moron thread

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

this is the thread where we will attack all the dumb ass moves Penis Head Nose aka Joey 4 Rings Torre makes during the year that cost us the game. So far there have been 2 before last night. Now, I dont fully blame Joey 4 Rings for last night, but he didnt do a good job at all last night. Why didnt he leave The Farns in? All the guy did was throw 15 dominating pitches. And whats with all the bunting?

this is the thread where we will attack all the dumb ass moves Penis Head Nose aka Joey 4 Rings Torre makes during the year that cost us the game. So far there have been 2 before last night. Now, I dont fully blame Joey 4 Rings for last night, but he didnt do a good job at all last night. Why didnt he leave The Farns in? All the guy did was throw 15 dominating pitches. And whats with all the bunting?

I’m no big fan of Torre as a manager, but I thought he handled last night’s game okay. The bunting was successful with a slew of 300 hitters due up. I would have left Farnsy in another inning, but it was no biggie. They both need work.

Good idea on the thread, though. Torre's a good subject for debate, and I like the nickname Joey 4 rings.

Didn't see the end of last night's game, but from the look of the box score you can hardly fault him for following standard baseball procedure. You bring your closer into a tie game from the ninth inning on at home. You don't want to give up a run without having ever brought in your best pitcher.

I do agree about the bunting thing, though. He does fall in love with it a little too much. You have the top of the order up with 1st and 2nd and nobody out. Damon was due, let him hit. In his defense, though, Jeter usually will find a way to get the run in from third, and that was all they needed.

Guest So.Cal Dub
this thread should br pinned as I am positive it will be highly active throughout the season.

Ask and you shall recieve.

I didn't understand that move Torre made last night bringing in Sturtze for the save when he had Mo all warmed up.

Because Mo pitched two innings the night before, I'm sure. He figured, "See if Sturtz can get three outs here, but if he lets one of the first two guys on, I'm yanking him immediately."

In an exclusive interview, Sensei John Kreese sat down with Yankee skipper Joe Torre before Thursday's night game with Tampa Bay.

SJK: "Thanks for taking the time, Joe. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with me. As you know, Im a huge Yankee fan"

JT: "No problem, John."

SJK: "It's Sensei."

JT: "My apologies, Sensei."

SJK: "Joe, last night was a tough loss to swallow. Fourteen walks issued by the Rays and only 2 runs scored by the Yankees. Can you explain?"

JT: "No."

SJK: "Ok. Well, what is your gameplan for tonight's game?"

JT: "I want to make as difficult as possible for our team to win."

SJK: "Excuse me?"

JT: "You heard me, karate man. I'm going to DH Damon for the second night in a row, even though Matsui needs a rest like you need Johnny Lawrence to defend a crane kick. And you know what, I'm gonna put Bernie in CF with his poor defense and anemic hitting."

SJK: "This is madness."

JT: "No mercy, right Sensei? And how about this? If we get a save situation in the ninth, enter sandman, because here comes Tanyon Sturtze."

SJK: "You can't be serious?!?"

JT: "I am serious. Do you have four rings?"

887 wins, 4 WS wins with t he yankees, A bad slump this season??you got to look at the long haul..... :TU:

Joey 4 Rings strikes again. the guy is amongst the worst managers in the game. You are aware that he was a losing manager before he inherited a team with great players and a owner willing to spend, right? He didnt get the name clueless Joe for no reason. The years he won, you couldnt lose with the pitching he had, in recent years where he actually had to manage due to lack of pitching, he has failed.

Guest So.Cal Dub
game tied, bottom 8th, 1 out, runners on fisrt and second.....Lets bring in one of the worst pitchers of the past 10 years. I rest my case

Killin' me! Tanya is aweful, why do they keep relying on this ass cracker?

Joey 4 Rings strikes again. the guy is amongst the worst managers in the game. You are aware that he was a losing manager before he inherited a team with great players and a owner willing to spend, right? He didnt get the name clueless Joe for no reason. The years he won, you couldnt lose with the pitching he had, in recent years where he actually had to manage due to lack of pitching, he has failed.

are you a yankee fan?? i bet if we ended up getting hot and ahd like a 30 game winning streak i bet you would be the first person to start a Joey 4 rings is a genious thread....

are you a yankee fan?? i bet if we ended up getting hot and ahd like a 30 game winning streak i bet you would be the first person to start a Joey 4 rings is a genious thread....

Im a huge Yankee fan, just not a Joe Torre fan, never have been. And you will never hear me say "Joey 4 Rings is a genuis". He's great with the media and he's great at keeping egos in line(dont get me wrong, its not an easy thing to do), but when it comes to game time management, he's amongst the worst Ive ever seen.

Red Sox 7

Joey Four Rings 3

My post game interview with Joey 4 Rings

Me- Hey, Joe. Why did you go to one of the worst pitchers in baseball for the past 10 years with the game on the line?

Joe- Cause thats my nigga

Me- But Joe, Tanyon sucks and has been getting shalacked everytime you have gone to him. Plus, The Farns has been lights out of late, hitting 101 on the radar.

Joe- Nigga please. Past perfromances dont make a difference when it comes to one of my niggas. Dont you know who the fuck I am? Im mother fuckin Joey 4 Rings bitch.

Me- Ok Joey, you know that makes no sense and no other manager, coach, short order cook, toll attendant, IT guy or anyone with half a brain would make that move.

Joe- Lemme holla at you for a sec, Straight Knowlege Receiver. when youre from the hood like I am, all you have are your niggas. I gots ta keeps it real.

Me- So, you dont care about winning?

Joe- I only care about keeping it real.

Me- Ok, thanks Joey. Youre a jackass

Joe- One

Im a huge Yankee fan, just not a Joe Torre fan, never have been. And you will never hear me say "Joey 4 Rings is a genuis". He's great with the media and he's great at keeping egos in line(dont get me wrong, its not an easy thing to do), but when it comes to game time management, he's amongst the worst Ive ever seen.

Yep! If he wasn't a local, he'd have been rode out on the rails on a poker. He'll make the HOF on Georges money because the Yankees win 100 games a year despite him.

Red Sox 7

Joey Four Rings 3

My post game interview with Joey 4 Rings

Me- Hey, Joe. Why did you go to one of the worst pitchers in baseball for the past 10 years with the game on the line?

Joe- Cause thats my nigga

Me- But Joe, Tanyon sucks and has been getting shalacked everytime you have gone to him. Plus, The Farns has been lights out of late, hitting 101 on the radar.

Joe- Nigga please. Past perfromances dont make a difference when it comes to one of my niggas. Dont you know who the fuck I am? Im mother fuckin Joey 4 Rings bitch.

Me- Ok Joey, you know that makes no sense and no other manager, coach, short order cook, toll attendant, IT guy or anyone with half a brain would make that move.

Joe- Lemme holla at you for a sec, Straight Knowlege Receiver. when youre from the hood like I am, all you have are your niggas. I gots ta keeps it real.

Me- So, you dont care about winning?

Joe- I only care about keeping it real.

Me- Ok, thanks Joey. Youre a jackass

Joe- One

I like these post game interviews. Gives us the full scoop of what Torre is feeling and eventually, saying. Keep it up.

Melky Cabrera is batting 373 in 100 AB's for AAA Columbus. Why isnt this kid on the team instead of Bernie Womack and Bubba Crosby? He's a better hitter than the both of them and a better right fielder than both of them.