SportsWrath

Official Yankees vs. Angels Game

rico

Hell yeah lets go yankees i went all out today at school, if it had the yankees logo or symbol on it i wore it to today.....I have bets with my teachers some extra credit on the line!!!The yanks better not fuck it up!!!

Actually, it wouldn't be that bad if the Yanks won tonight. I desperately need a save in my fantasy league and Mo is my closer.

So hopefully the whole team sucks and they win by like one or two and Mo gets the save.

Hell yeah lets go yankees i went all out today at school, if it had the yankees logo or symbol on it i wore it to today.....I have bets with my teachers some extra credit on the line!!!The yanks better not fuck it up!!!

Wow, you're very lucky. At least you get to bet. Last year, if you were rooting against the Yankees in the ALCS, this teacher automatically took off 5 points off their quiz. Luckily, I wasn't in her class.

Hmmm...this reminds me of something.

Oh Yeah...we're essentially the same type team as last year and 2004.

Our run in the 90's had something in common.

P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G.

:furious:

Hmmm...this reminds me of something.

Oh Yeah...we're essentially the same type team as last year and 2004.

Our run in the 90's had something in common.

P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. P-I-T-C-H-I-N-G.

:furious:

I agree! :furious:

It's hard to win a championship when your bullpen (except Mo) and starting pitching is suspect and our defense is a liability except at SS and (hard for me to say it) 3B. Even with Damon in center he really isn't much of an upgrade. WE CANNOT MAKE UP EVERYTHING WITH OUR FUCKING BATS.

This is why we are a team built for the regular season and why I predict 101 wins and a loss in the ALDS.

Our "Ace" starter is a 6' 10" 42 year old man. That's just asking for problems.

It's hard to win a championship when your bullpen (except Mo) and starting pitching is suspect and our defense is a liability except at SS and (hard for me to say it) 3B. Even with Damon in center he really isn't much of an upgrade. WE CANNOT MAKE UP EVERYTHING WITH OUR FUCKING BATS.

This is why we are a team built for the regular season and why I predict 101 wins and a loss in the ALDS.

I agree with you but LF is good too, if we can get a good upgrade in the bullpen we will have a chance...Why did we get rid of Flash Gordon??We could have used him in those games we lost against the A's