SportsWrath

Mikeef = Badegg

so-cal dub

What happened to your orginal post about letting it go? I'm guessing you realized that you contradicted yourself yet again. Anyway, you're right- SoCal is definitely putting a hurting on my fist with that face of his- figuratively speaking, of course (I don't want you to getting all literal-police on me again).

with a sentence like this, it's hard to wonder why. Good job teach.

Okay. I'll see you back here tomorrow.

You can't help yourself. You need to have the final word. Does it bother you that I keep responding?

edited to add:

Awwwww...that scared him away. Good thing he promised us all that the fight for his internet pride will continue tomorrow.

Same troll time...same troll channel.

IntlGrounding- Ironic genius, or just oblivious? You decide.

Personally, I'm really hoping it's the former, but I have a bad feeling it's actually the latter.

Does it bother you that I keep responding and your plan to wait a while and get the last word in when you thought I left didn't work?

For the record, I don't think this is a fair comparison. I don't often agree with his opinions, but I have to admit that he brings an interesting perspective to the board. Plus, I think he's got a decent sense of humor.

So, I think you owe Badegg an apology.

For the record, I don't think this is a fair comparison. I don't often agree with his opinions, but I have to admit that he brings an interesting perspective to the board. Plus, I think he's got a decent sense of humor.

So, I think you owe Badegg an apology.

They are both alike in many ways, except I dont think Bad Egg is as near the douche bag level Mickeef is. So yeah, sorry BadEgg for that. The trolling and obnoxiousness is dead on though.

A guy who thinks Sigmund and the Sea Monsters pictures are hilarious doesn't find me funny. Crushing.

I just think Badegg is far more interesting and witty than you.

I also think that someone who doesn't appreciate Sigmund and the Sea Monsters is comically-constipated, which explains your over-reliance on sarcasm.