SportsWrath

Steinbrenner May Own the Yankees...

BadEgg

How fortunate for you...and how sadly ignorant and disrespectful you can be...The Dog wonders, there is nobody in your life that has an emotional issue...perhaps a girlfriend? The Dog is thankful for this, because with your little understanding of such issues, you would not be a very supportive individual...it would be as if you had a girlfriend who was having issues, and one of your concerns was that if you break up, you would lose access to her dad's Giants season tickets...that would just be cold...wait a second... :unsure:

You obviously don't read very well do you, I guess that is what happens to people with mental defects. When did I write that? July 3'rd.... too bad I broke it off with her over the weekend thus nullifying your point. But I guess with your feeble mind that would probably be too much to handle, go back to talking to yourself in the third person.... I've heard that the ladies love it. Hey maybe if your a Giants fan and like girls with mental disorders you can have her...... nah, you're not a Giants fan.

Point is Angels fans and their weak ass team are below .500 lifetime (47 seasons) & got shellacked this weekend, maybe that contributed to Mr. Moore blowing his brains out, perhaps you should do the world a favor & follow suit.

You obviously don't read very well do you, I guess that is what happens to people with mental defects. When did I write that? July 3'rd.... too bad I broke it off with her over the weekend thus nullifying your point. But I guess with your feeble mind that would probably be too much to handle, go back to talking to yourself in the third person.... I've heard that the ladies love it. Hey maybe if your a Giants fan and like girls with mental disorders you can have her...... nah, you're not a Giants fan.

Point is Angels fans and their weak ass team are below .500 lifetime (47 seasons) & got shellacked this weekend, maybe that contributed to Mr. Moore blowing his brains out, perhaps you should do the world a favor & follow suit.

Good for you...the fact that you broke it off with her doesn't nullify the fact that you were concerned enough about losing access to season tickets that you needed to mention that...and certainly doesn't nullify the fact that you have little respect for individuals who may be struggling with emotional issues...

anyway, the Dog cares little about the Angels...in fact, the Dog would be hard pressed to name more then one or two players on their roster currently - but the fact that you continue to make a mockery out of suicide and even encourage the practice is disturbing, and dare the Dog say, a possible sign of mental instability...

Good for you...the fact that you broke it off with her doesn't nullify the fact that you were concerned enough about losing access to season tickets that you needed to mention that...and certainly doesn't nullify the fact that you have little respect for individuals who may be struggling with emotional issues...

anyway, the Dog cares little about the Angels...in fact, the Dog would be hard pressed to name more then one or two players on their roster currently - but the fact that you continue to make a mockery out of suicide and even encourage the practice is disturbing, and dare the Dog say, a possible sign of mental instability...

Actually you are right, I could care less about those that are mentally unstable...... you've got problems, too bad.... again why should I care? Are they mine? Nope, they're yours..... so sorry.

Life is tough & if you aren't prepared to deal with it in some form or another don't come crying to me for sympathy & if you want to blow your brains all over the wall because something didn't go right for you go ahead. You won't see me stand in your way..... hell, the way I look at it you're gonna commit suicide go ahead, I've only got one question for you......... Are you a Giants season ticket holder?

Actually you are right, I could care less about those that are mentally unstable...... you've got problems, too bad.... again why should I care? Are they mine? Nope, they're yours..... so sorry.

Life is tough & if you aren't prepared to deal with it in some form or another don't come crying to me for sympathy & if you want to blow your brains all over the wall because something didn't go right for you go ahead. You won't see me stand in your way..... hell, the way I look at it you're gonna commit suicide go ahead, I've only got one question for you......... Are you a Giants season ticket holder?

The Dog has no comment here...this statement stands on its' own.

The Dog has no comment here...this statement stands on its' own.

But you always have so much to say...... what's the matter? Gun in your mouth? Busy being "emo" and cutting yourself?

Just another weak individual feeling sorry for himself....... grow up Francis & get a spine..... pussy.

Dog, you are trying to reason with someone who idolizes Val Kilmer as the "Ice Man." I stopped attempting to reason with him when I determined that he could not add...or was it read? :bye:

Dog, you are trying to reason with someone who idolizes Val Kilmer as the "Ice Man." I stopped attempting to reason with him when I determined that he could not add...or was it read? :bye:

Ha ha ha...the Iceman...The Dog wonders how he felt when Goose went down...

Anyway - someone who weeps over the hardships of his girlfriend on the boards, then attacks those with emotional issues, makes light of suicide...really has some deep-seeded issues to contend with...that is why the Dog is just leaving this one alone...very unnerving indeed...

Idolizing a simian can't be twisted into "normal" no matter how you try, one must wonder how you, Bubbles and Whacko Jacko have gotten along on your Neverland Ranch sleepovers...... no, don't tell us.... save it for your shrink. Don't worry though I know that I'm dealing with someone of sub-standard mental capacity...... clap when the monkey comes on the screen jimmy........ pathetic.

Oh, and for math skills here see if you can identify this:

Total 47 Seasons 3633-3748 .492

21-24 (.467) in playoffs

That's the lifetime record for that piddly little franchise called the Angels of whatever city they wish to affiliate themselves with.

Ha ha ha...the Iceman...The Dog wonders how he felt when Goose went down...

Anyway - someone who weeps over the hardships of his girlfriend on the boards, then attacks those with emotional issues, makes light of suicide...really has some deep-seeded issues to contend with...that is why the Dog is just leaving this one alone...very unnerving indeed...

Yet you keep responding, pot meet kettle.

Yeah, its usually me. You know, me and my LIMITED self. :LMAO:

interesting...because it appears you respond whereever the Dog is, and most recently, when the Dog hasn;t been engaging you in a discussion...weird...

interesting...because it appears you respond whereever the Dog is, and most recently, when the Dog hasn;t been engaging you in a discussion...weird...

I don't know you Hotdog but anyone who refers to himself in the third person has issues. Sorry.

FTFY

BTW Egg, like the sig. It speaks volumes about the Angels recent visit to the Bronx.

The Dog is pretty sure you have significant anger and emotional issues...that is OK, the Dog welcomes all and is interested in helping you...

The Dog is pretty sure you have significant anger and emotional issues...that is OK, the Dog welcomes all and is interested in helping you...

The dog is right, I'm fucking looney...

Now go fuck yourself, jiz pan.