SportsWrath

Steinbrenner May Own the Yankees...

BadEgg

But the Rally Monkey owns Torre...

Yankee fans, enjoy the weekend. Go to the beach. See a movie. Spend time with the family.

But don't watch baseball. Not this weekend...

This could get abusive... :chair:

Yankee fans, enjoy the weekend. Go to the beach. See a movie. Spend time with the family.

26WS

to

1 WS

:TU:

LMAO.................An Angels fan........yeah, OK. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm, when I think of the Angels I think of a mediocre franchise that can't hold the jock of one with 26 world titles....... especially compared with their ONE fluke title. :LMAO:

1< and certianly not = 26

BTW, nice job tonight your pitching staff only allowed a football like score in this one...... good job. :clap:

I think you popped a vein.

Oh yeah, that's the other thing I think of........ Donnie Moore popping a vein and then popping himself in the head after blowing a lead to the Sox. :LMAO:

DMoore.jpg

Don't worry buddy, you'll be dead before you know it! :TU:

BTW, nice job tonight your pitching staff only allowed a football like score in this one...... good job. :clap:

Oh yeah, that's the other thing I think of........ Donnie Moore popping a vein and then popping himself in the head after blowing a lead to the Sox. :LMAO:

DMoore.jpg

OUCH! :o

Hmmmm, when I think of the Angels I think of a mediocre franchise that can't hold the jock of one with 26 world titles....... especially compared with their ONE fluke title. :LMAO:

1< and certianly not = 26

DMoore.jpg

The Italian Hotdog for one, finds this dispicable...The Dog certainly hopes you never have a friend/relative suffer from significant emotional issues...

LMAO!!!!!! Wheres the eggy now???

(crickets chirping)

HA HA HA...When you are home watching the Angels in October at least you can say that you beat them twice in July...Are the Yankees even 500? Look it up and report back. I don't follow them closely. They are not relevant.

The Italian Hotdog for one, finds this dispicable...The Dog certainly hopes you never have a friend/relative suffer from significant emotional issues...

No, luckily I don't...... all of my family & friends come from good genetics obviously unlike the dog who's got his own set of emotional issues to deal with..... so sad to see.

See here is the difference between the weak (Angels whiners that now need a simian to tell them when to cheer) and the strong (26 world titles) & even when there is a big game blown like Rivera in 2001 nobody shoots their family members half a dozen times and then blows their brains all over the wall...... but I guess that's what happens when you play for a team that has a lifetime record of:

Total 47 Seasons 3633-3748 .492

21-24 (.467) in playoffs

Below .500 :LMAO::clap::LMAO:

I don't follow them closely.

Yet you are always posting about them...... hmmmmm, pot meet kettle.

No, luckily I don't...... all of my family & friends come from good genetics obviously unlike the dog who's got his own set of emotional issues to deal with..... so sad to see.

Damn! You beat me too it.

HA HA HA...When you are home watching the Angels in October at least you can say that you beat them twice in July...Are the Yankees even 500? Look it up and report back. I don't follow them closely. They are not relevant.

Ever hear the term "draft dodger?"

You are a "point dodger!" The point was you said you would sweep us, kill us, etc. Now, WHO got thier asses handed to em? :LMAO:

Ever hear the term "draft dodger?"

You are a "point dodger!" The point was you said you would sweep us, kill us, etc. Now, WHO got thier asses handed to em? :LMAO:

You can't sweep them every time. And I'm a point dodger? Bigblue, in the past month, you have made no points to dodge... :clap:

Us? Bigblue, do you play for the Yankees? Are you Melky Cabrera?

See here is the difference between the weak (Angels whiners that now need a simian to tell them when to cheer) and the strong (26 world titles) & even when there is a big game blown like Rivera in 2001 nobody shoots their family members half a dozen times and then blows their brains all over the wall...... but I guess that's what happens when you play for a team that has a lifetime record of:

Total 47 Seasons 3633-3748 .492

21-24 (.467) in playoffs

Below .500 :LMAO::clap::LMAO:

How fortunate for you...and how sadly ignorant and disrespectful you can be...The Dog wonders, there is nobody in your life that has an emotional issue...perhaps a girlfriend? The Dog is thankful for this, because with your little understanding of such issues, you would not be a very supportive individual...it would be as if you had a girlfriend who was having issues, and one of your concerns was that if you break up, you would lose access to her dad's Giants season tickets...that would just be cold...wait a second... :unsure: