SportsWrath

Fuck You Sox Fans!!!!!!!!!

Someone better throw at Mike Lowells fucking head.... that cheap shot bastard... lowering a shoulder into the second basemen and then not even attempting to get out of the way of the 1st basemen when he is running inside the baseline.... fucking piece of shit

"He deked him a little," Yankees manager Joe Torre said. "If you're in the line, you're fair game. There was nothing dirty, just hard baseball."

Of course Joe said that. He tries to remain as professional as possible.

You know that if A-Rod had done that, you'd be calling for his head.

Someone better throw at Mike Lowells fucking head.... that cheap shot bastard... lowering a shoulder into the second basemen and then not even attempting to get out of the way of the 1st basemen when he is running inside the baseline.... fucking piece of shit

:LMAO:

There is no way in hell Lowell intentionally ran into Mientkiewicz. Maybe "the captain" should have made a better throw to first.

:LMAO:

There is no way in hell Lowell intentionally ran into Mientkiewicz. Maybe "the captain" should have made a better throw to first.

In no way was Lowells plat at 1B with Mientkiewicz a dirty play. It was a bang bang play and a great effort by Mientkiewicz to attempt to make the play. Nothing dirty at all and just an unfortunate circumstance. To relate this to Arod and his girlish actions we have seen year after year(arroyo, going in with his elbow, yelling at the 3Bmen on a pop up) is just plain sour grapes and short sighted.

I think you guys are confusing two different plays. Mike Lowell both rammed his shoulder into Cano to try and prevent a double play and accidentally ran into Doug Mientkiewicz's head with his thigh. With anybody else I'd question it but the fact that this is Mike Lowell, one of the most professional and respected people on the team and in the game, leads me to believe him in spite of a Sox bias.

But Torre said it was a clean play. Lowell, who spent his first four professional seasons in the Yankees organization, insisted he meant no harm.

"They taught me how to do it," he said.

I guess that's the breaks of being A-rod. If he did the same thing lowell did to Cano going to second, red sox fans would be fumin'.....and don't try to say otherwise, cause you'd be full of shit.

If it was manny who yelled something behind the third basemen in Toronto as he was running the bases, it would be "manny being manny"-right??

I guess that's the breaks of being A-rod. If he did the same thing lowell did to Cano going to second, red sox fans would be fumin'.....and don't try to say otherwise, cause you'd be full of shit.

If it was manny who yelled something behind the third basemen in Toronto as he was running the bases, it would be "manny being manny"-right??

you hit the nail right on the head. :clap:

If Manny did this, Yankee fans would claim that no Yankee would be so classless as to pull such a stunt, the way they cried when Manny admired one of his home runs earlier this season. :rolleyes:

No shit, of course they would be fuming it's the best fucking

rivalry in the world. I thought the elbow by A-Rod was fine and

what Lowell did was fine too. Both good, clean and hard baseball.

However, the bitch slap and the "ha" on the pop up is

a total bitch tactic in my opinion.

No shit, of course they would be fuming it's the best fucking

rivalry in the world. I thought the elbow by A-Rod was fine and

what Lowell did was fine too. Both good, clean and hard baseball.

However, the bitch slap and the "ha" on the pop up is

a total bitch tactic in my opinion.

It's just "A-Rod being A-Rod".

if it's ok to flop in basketball

if it's ok to flop and provoke phantom penalties in football

then what's wrong with what a-rod did?

the idiot who fell for it is the one who should be mocked.

Nope. Lowell lowered the shoulder into a fielder in the basepath, a totally legal move. ARod threw an elbow at a fielder who had already crossed the bag and was not in the line of his slide. He finished his slide, missed the fielder, then got up, moved to his left, and threw an elbow. You can look at it through whatever colored glasses you want, but those are the facts. One's a good play, the other's dirty.

As or Manny, he never has, nor is he ever likely to, pull a move like ARod pulled in Toronto, so it's a moot point.

I guess for Cock Sox fans it would've been OK if Lowell cocked back and clocked Cano in jaw becuase he was in the path.

Don't waste your time with this cru. You know for all these years they never gave the Yankees their due, now all of a sudden they want theirs. None of their players ever did anything wrong, ever but the Yankees always do everything wrong. Mets and Sox fans are just bitter, even when theyre having a good season.

And as for the playing, the Sox are playing awfully aggressive legal baseball. I think the Yankees should follow suit and legally knock Varitek into traction.

But if ya had to lose a Yankee itd be Mangaybitch, he is a Red Sox scrub.

Nope. Lowell lowered the shoulder into a fielder in the basepath, a totally legal move. ARod threw an elbow at a fielder who had already crossed the bag and was not in the line of his slide. He finished his slide, missed the fielder, then got up, moved to his left, and threw an elbow. You can look at it through whatever colored glasses you want, but those are the facts. One's a good play, the other's dirty.

As or Manny, he never has, nor is he ever likely to, pull a move like ARod pulled in Toronto, so it's a moot point.

Lowell stood there and waited for Cano to come him and then exploded on him. As far as I'm concerned, if slapping at the ball is dirty, then what Lowell did was dirty.

Lowell stood there and waited for Cano to come him and then exploded on him. As far as I'm concerned, if slapping at the ball is dirty, then what Lowell did was dirty.

Did you really expect an honest or sane answer? Consider the source.