SportsWrath

Small Aircraft crashes into high-rise on Upper East Side NYC

jranieli

Do you have a source or are you making it up??

i wouldn't make something like that up. i was blocks away from 9/11. mike and the maddog are talking about it right now and apparently espnnews is reporting it--though im not near a tv

how ironic the plane had a built in chute that would deploy if it ran into trouble but it was to low to deploy

it was a cirrus sr40

127_1789_6.jpg

Yeah why did he not use it, an eyewitness said that it was doing "Tricks" but it might have been in distress. Why did he not use it

So listen to this. I am watching Comcast-Philadelphia and they are talking to Jimmy Rollins and he spoke to a friend of Lidle and he said that his wife and son are presently on a commercial flight from the west coast and they do not even know yet. Horrible

Man that sucks. My girlfriend and I were fortunate enough to get tickets on the field near the visitors bullpen at Shea earlier this season, when Corey was on the Phillies. He came out durring warmups and talked to a bunch of us along the field and signed as many autographs as he possibly could. He seemed like a really nice guy and it's a shame that he was taken so young.

Yes they should, no offense and I am really saddened by this, but this isn't 9/11, it's not terrorism, and people die every day (of course not in this fashion). The world can't stop turning.

They did not play when Kyle died, Cory pitched for the mets and Peterson was his first pitching coach. The weather is shitty what is one day for someone who died. If it was not Lidle I would agree with you but it is so I think you are wrong