SportsWrath

Beckham traded to Cleveland

Mr. P

I can't wrap my head around it. We had the opportunity to see the two greatest offensive players in team history, on the field together, at the same time, for possibly years... and that's all they got?

I wonder how much of a dick behind closed doors Beckham must be to have warranted getting shipped off to Cleveland for a hot dog and some old banana peels.

When does this become the fact that David gettleman fucking sucks and it's really not Odell beign a dick? Does everyone seriously believe he's a dick?

When does this become the fact that David gettleman fucking sucks and it's really not Odell beign a dick? Does everyone seriously believe he's a dick?

Ive never believed he was a dick. I ALWAYS thought there was something funny with him missing like 5 games with a quad bruise of which he played the game that immediately followed the game he actually injured in. It makes me wonder if the Giants shut him down with a bogus injury to preserve trade value.

Ive never believed he was a dick. I ALWAYS thought there was something funny with him missing like 5 games with a quad bruise of which he played the game that immediately followed the game he actually injured in. It makes me wonder if the Giants shut him down with a bogus injury to preserve trade value.

Im sure the trade is based on a physical

Yeah he probably is a dick, but so what?? This is fucking retarded.

I doubt This was all on Gettleman. You dont make a move like this without the owners ordering it to be done.

Youre a fucking drama queen.

With something like this, they should be really getting rid of Eli. This looks horrible that Eli is still here when he's underperformed tremendously.

With something like this, they should be really getting rid of Eli. This looks horrible that Eli is still here when he's underperformed tremendously.

Valid point but this is Elis last year...

I highly suspect that will be the case. I think its definitely possible Eli wont be here this year.

The thing that bothers me most about this trade is that it seems we didnt get nearly enough in return....

Im reminded of what the Giants gave up in the Eli trade... Im trying to make sense and find the silver lining...

Thinking about it, with Odell gone, and this being Elis last year at best, they should make some big FA signings this year. Just have to back load the contracts. Next year they will have tons of cap space.