SportsWrath

9 picks

Virginia Giant

After trading away the super star WR

With a Super star RB

An aging QB

A rookie QB

Recognizing the need for a defensive reconstruction and infusion of talent, it took nine picks to draft an offensive lineman?

Well....that got a pretty good guard as part of that package for the "super star" WR.

Check that....they got the guard from Cleveland...but for DT.

C. Wagon

After trading away the super star WR

With a Super star RB

An aging QB

A rookie QB

Recognizing the need for a defensive reconstruction and infusion of talent, it took nine picks to draft an offensive lineman?

That surprised me too because it was supposedly a good year for OL. But, drafting for need is a sure way to get in trouble. If the corners were top of the board, then pick corners all day long.

Still, if I'm building a team, I'm spending a premium pick on an OL every year. So... Not sure about that either.

That surprised me too because it was supposedly a good year for OL. But, drafting for need is a sure way to get in trouble. If the corners were top of the board, then pick corners all day long.

Still, if I'm building a team, I'm spending a premium pick on an OL every year. So... Not sure about that either.

We tried that with JR and look where that put the Oline lol

It is very hard to get excited about a late round pick for the offensive line because we knew exactly what to expect from them when Jerry Reese signed them. I'll give Big George and Gettleman opportunity to surprise me.

Well....that got a pretty good guard as part of that package for the "super star" WR.

Check that....they got the guard from Cleveland...but for DT.

C. Wagon

They ended up combining the 2 trades into one trade so you were right.

Speaking of OL, I don't want to hear that the Giants just couldn't find a good OL in the draft... the Eagles sure got one.