SportsWrath

Hosley Suspended for 4 games

Dragon

You have got to be kidding me. Can we get a leader in the lockerroom or what?

Even a locker room leader isn't going to do shit when it's 10 pm and a player is doing drugs of some kind.

Lord willing, we weren't going to see much of Hosely anyhow with Prince, DRC, and Thurmond all ahead of him on the depth chart.

Even a locker room leader isn't going to do shit when it's 10 pm and a player is doing drugs of some kind.

Lord willing, we weren't going to see much of Hosely anyhow with Prince, DRC, and Thurmond all ahead of him on the depth chart.

prince, drc, thurmond, mcbride, and bowman probably all ahead of him on the depth chart.

Would be nice for someone to say "enough is enough" though.

It could impact a player and a team for someone to step up and at least acknowledge some of the players have an issue

Would be nice for someone to say "enough is enough" though.

It could impact a player and a team for someone to step up and at least acknowledge some of the players have an issue

I highly doubt any owner in the league would want a player to step up and say the team has a substance abuse problem.

I'm willing to bet owners would even pay more for a player to keep it further under the rug.

I highly doubt any owner in the league would want a player to step up and say the team has a substance abuse problem.

I'm willing to bet owners would even pay more for a player to keep it further under the rug.

I'm talking about a player in their own lockerroom. These players are friends, I am sure. There is no one to say, let's have a meeting on what is going on?

Well in the end he will pay for it. Already has to some degree. What could of been a long lucrative career in the NFL has been cut short by his antics. I don't know how I would live with myself knowing that my actions cost me millions of dollars.

He will be in jail before long.

Well in the end he will pay for it. Already has to some degree. What could of been a long lucrative career in the NFL has been cut short by his antics. I don't know how I would live with myself knowing that my actions cost me millions of dollars.

He will be in jail before long.

This can't be good for the black community.