SportsWrath

Just a thought.

Virginia Giant

What's ya'lls opinions on us going after Keyshawn? WR seems to be a concern everyone says we have, and Keyshawn is a good posetion type WR. Sure he's selfish and a loudmouth, but he's at the point in his career where he knows he isn;t the star and won't catch 100 passes.. If T.C. can keep the lip work to a minimum, he could be a low cost asset to us. Ofcourse I have no idea what his asking price would be, but I doubt it would be very high.

He could be a good 2nd or 3rd WR, and allows us to use our draft picks on more needed positions.

What's ya'lls opinions on us going after Keyshawn? WR seems to be a concern everyone says we have, and Keyshawn is a good posetion type WR. Sure he's selfish and a loudmouth, but he's at the point in his career where he knows he isn;t the star and won't catch 100 passes.. If T.C. can keep the lip work to a minimum, he could be a low cost asset to us. Ofcourse I have no idea what his asking price would be, but I doubt it would be very high.

He could be a good 2nd or 3rd WR, and allows us to use our draft picks on more needed positions.

I don't Keyshawn will ever not think he is a star. Did you happen to catch that interview between him and Michael Irvin, that was quite the ego contest. They were fighting like little girls.

I don't Keyshawn will ever not think he is a star. Did you happen to catch that interview between him and Michael Irvin, that was quite the ego contest. They were fighting like little girls.

That was one of the highlights of the year for me :LMAO:

I think he'd be more trouble than he's worth. He'll probably want to be a #1 WR again and that's not going to happen with Plaxico here. We'd be better off without him.

Guest Nutty Sack

We already have two guys sulking and throwing their hands up in disgust because the ball is sailing over their heads or being thrown at their feet. We don't need three.

Guys, the only reason I even bring this up is because we are a team on the brink, while our corps players are Young, Eli, Pierce, Plax etc, we also have some aging guys in key spots, and this seems to be shaping up as going for it all type of year. I mean, for the same reasons some of you want Arrington, I want Keyshawn, he fits perfectly IMHO. A guy who will go over the middle and make every catch in his area is what is needed, As much as i love Amani, he's destined to drop off even after a great years last season, if Amani can handle being # 3 and Keyshawn can handle being # 2, thats a deadly and experienced combo at WR with Plax at # 1.

Guys, the only reason I even bring this up is because we are a team on the brink, while our corps players are Young, Eli, Pierce, Plax etc, we also have some aging guys in key spots, and this seems to be shaping up as going for it all type of year. I mean, for the same reasons some of you want Arrington, I want Keyshawn, he fits perfectly IMHO. A guy who will go over the middle and make every catch in his area is what is needed, As much as i love Amani, he's destined to drop off even after a great years last season, if Amani can handle being # 3 and Keyshawn can handle being # 2, thats a deadly and experienced combo at WR with Plax at # 1.

I really don't see much of a difference between him and Amani at this point in their careers. It's an interesting idea, but I think that we will be better off with a speed guy at the #3 spot. Now if Tim Carter can lick the butter off those hands then we have our #3.

I would really like to see what J Tayler can do if he's healthy. I still have that memory of him and Eli hooking up (not in a gay way) in Eli's first few starts. That would be great if we can get that guy on the field.

Guest Carbo
We already have two guys sulking and throwing their hands up in disgust because the ball is sailing over their heads or being thrown at their feet. We don't need three.
:P:clap:

I really don't see much of a difference between him and Amani at this point in their careers. It's an interesting idea, but I think that we will be better off with a speed guy at the #3 spot. Now if Tim Carter can lick the butter off those hands then we have our #3.

I would really like to see what J Tayler can do if he's healthy. I still have that memory of him and Eli hooking up (not in a gay way) in Eli's first few starts. That would be great if we can get that guy on the field.

Yeah they are similar, Keyshawn is a little better, but what I'm saying is we could have 3 proven solid WR's instead of 2 good ones and 2 or 3 question marks. I remember the 50 yard bomb Taylor caught, and would love to see him hauling those in consistantly, or Carter actually playing well instead of wasting much need money on Keyshawn, but I feel Tayor and Carter are just too many If's to rely on them or another rookie to step up.

yeah he and Plax and Shockey would all get along swimmingly and be a great lockeroom influence :TD:

he does like the Giants from the article I read before we played them, but he's an over priced, loud mouth cry baby....I would take Toomer over him anyday...he won't want to be the 3rd option...god forbid he was ever wide open and Eli didn't see it....he would flip out... he's a cancer that can make or break a team in the locker room and on the field

I don't see Keyshawn offering much more than waht Amani does

I can see a potential big personality clash with Keyshawn and Amani

I would rather see us sign someone younger such as Jabar Gaffney or maybe even Peter Warrick

I would even be ok with resigning Tim Carter provided it was cheap

i think he's a good receiver and still has a few years left in the tank, but i don't see how he really compliments burress and toomer. they are all slow (in comparison). a good compliment would have been say randle el, it's ironic, keyshawn would probably compliment santana moss better too, but ah well, the redskins can figure that one out.

Edited by The Lizard King

No to Keyshawn, not now. Keyshawn is not a football player first anymore, he's a business man and he's won his superbowl.

The wideout we should have gone after is Jurevicius, but he's in cleveland now. I would have no problem bringing back Ike Hilliard as insurance as crazy as that sounds.

Guest Carbo
The wideout we should have gone after is Jurevicius, but he's in cleveland now. I would have no problem bringing back Ike Hilliard as insurance as crazy as that sounds.
Fortunately, you have no decision making abilities within the organization.