SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Thanks Boo , Hull did their fans proud tonight.

Marco Silva seems like a great guy ....... There is hope for the Tigers if they can get new owners soon !

Good luck in the final v Southampton .

( Livetpool have just gone off the boil a bit recently ..... But the medium to long term looks bright at Anfield I hope )

Boo, Sean Goss to QPR on a three and a half year deal. Know anything about him?

Also Ravel Morrison is on the verge of signing. I heard it's a season load for option to buy. I hope he can get his head on straight.

I see nothing but good things from Sean Goss. Very solid player who needs a chance. I see similarities with him and Danny Drinkwater.

That said, Ravel Morrison is a fucking nightmare to deal with. He never sticks with teams. Talented as fuck, but head like a balloon.

I see nothing but good things from Sean Goss. Very solid player who needs a chance. I see similarities with him and Danny Drinkwater.

That said, Ravel Morrison is a fucking nightmare to deal with. He never sticks with teams. Talented as fuck, but head like a balloon.

I like what I am hearing about Goss. Ravel has signed on loan for the season and possible permanent move in the summer. He took a 8,000 weekly paycut to sign. We'll see what happens.

Red bull arena is a great place to watch a game, harrison the town sucks, but inside, that place is great. My son and i usually try to get in 3 to 4 games Saturday evening games a season. There's a legimacy about the league now, not like previous leagues. Garber has done a good job.

Kante is sorely missed. I was hoping QPR would have picked up Maguire from Sheffield a few years back.

Clement is doing a good job at Swansea and got a decent bump. I am unsure why Derby let him go last year. They were on pace to make the playoffs.

Nice 0-0 draw from Hull at Old Trafford ( The Tigers are showing some fighting spirit under the new manager ).

They will probably give Liverpool a hard time on Sat !

i knew it would be a tough game .......but i didnt see that coming.

My #2 team v My #1 team ( 2-0 )

wow !

( and i was at Murrayfield in Edinburgh watching Scotland beat Ireland in a pulsating game of Rugby ! )

i knew it would be a tough game .......but i didnt see that coming.

My #2 team v My #1 team ( 2-0 )

wow !

( and i was at Murrayfield in Edinburgh watching Scotland beat Ireland in a pulsating game of Rugby ! )

Irish are pissed they lost that game. Seems the Scots were talking shit during the week. Irish Rugby were thinking it's between themselves and England for the six Nations. When I lived in Ireland up to 1987, I watched rugby all the time, loved it, loved the 5 nations (then). But it was amatuer then. It's so much bigger now with the Pro 12 and the Champions league now.

Hull playing out of their skins right now. Not feeling as bad today. But we need to pounce on Leicester tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a tough one. No one there has had a good season. Kante leaving has killed them and you only have to see what's happening at Chelsea to see his effect. Mahrez was a stud last year and a total dud this year. Vardy can't score and as I said before their defence needed reinforcing. You have to be awful careful with center defenders, I remember watching Rio Ferdinand go from a great defender so a much slower hurt defender in one season. You need to address it, Huth and Morgan look very sluggish this year. Then it seems there's a rift between Rainieri and the players. It just looks like one big long season hangover. The crazy part in all of this is that if by chance they do go down, I wouldn't fire him because I think he'd be the right guy to bring them back up.

It's been a huge struggle this year, but I think they have enough to stay up. I think they have done a very good job of getting most of the dead weight, except Caulker and brought in some youth. If they beat Wigan next, they will have a 10 point cushion and that should be enough. I am still not sure if Ollie is the answer though.