SportsWrath

Sanctimonious douche offers some revisionist history, life lessons.

Sephiroth

Can someone paste the article please? For some fucking reason that website is blocked in India.

Ray Lewis Says Odell Beckham Jr. 'Removed God from His Life' JOSEPH ZUCKER

APRIL 9, 2018

hi-res-757ee4fdd90993df4b643459cdffb72b_
Michael Perez/Associated Press

Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis offered a head-scratching assessment of Odell Beckham Jr.'s situation as doubt hovers around the wide receiver's future with the New York Giants.

Speaking on FS1's The Herd with Colin Cowherd (h/t The Big Lead's Bobby Burack), Lewis said, "Where there's no God, there's chaos." Lewis added Beckham "has removed God from his life."

Lewis went on to say he and Beckham talked back and forth earlier in his career but that the three-time Pro Bowler "started to distance himself a little more, a little more and a little more." Because of that, Lewis contends Beckham's commitment level has waned.

It's not the first time the former linebacker has been critical of Beckham. Lewis was among many who called out Beckham after the infamous boat trip ahead of the Giants' 2017 NFC Wild Card Round defeat to the Green Bay Packers:

ter Ads info and privacBeckham is coming off a 2017 season in which a fractured ankle limited him to four games. He finished with 25 receptions for 302 yards and three touchdowns.

He's entering the final year of his rookie contract, and NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported in March that Beckham was considering holding out until he received a new deal. But he reported to team facilities Monday as the Giants started their offseason workout program Monday, according to ESPN.com's Jordan Raanan.

Beckham had been linked to a potential trade with the Los Angeles Rams, but Rapoport reported the combination of the Giants' asking price and the cost of an extension for Beckham turned the Rams off on the move.

Raanan speculated the likeliest outcome is Beckham re-signing with the Giants, and an "extraordinary circumstance" would be required for Beckham to go elsewhere after the 2018 season.

I don't know why anyone is interested in what Ray Lewis has to say. We don't have to click on everything with Odell Beckham Jr. mentioned by anyone anywhere.

Make up your own minds about Odell instead of being influenced by what others say about him.

I don't know why anyone is interested in what Ray Lewis has to say. We don't have to click on everything with Odell Beckham Jr. mentioned by anyone anywhere.

Make up your own minds about Odell instead of being influenced by what others say about him.

Well the DA was interested in what he had to say....when he was ratting out two of his friends to get out from under an murder rap. ...and the family of the guy they killed where interested in hearing him he say how much money he was going to pay them to make them go away...

But other than that...I agree with you.

C. Wagon

I love how so many Giants fans think Ray Lewis is more an asshole than their own HoF LBer Lawrence Taylor. I mean, how many folks here would take LT's comments on OBJ more seriously than those of Lewis? I'd bet 90%+.

Do I think Lewis is a piece of shit. Absolutely. Do I have a real tough time buying his religious turn? Absolutely. Do I think LT was an equally awful piece of shit? Absolutely. But I will say that both were HoF worthy LBers. Neither were HoF worthy people.

All that said...unless you have plans on documenting how exactly you know what OBJ's religious preferences and practices are, then all you're doing is speculating...and to do that about someone's religion is out of bounds I think.

I love how so many Giants fans think Ray Lewis is more an asshole than their own HoF LBer Lawrence Taylor. I mean, how many folks here would take LT's comments on OBJ more seriously than those of Lewis? I'd bet 90%+.

Do I think Lewis is a piece of shit. Absolutely. Do I have a real tough time buying his religious turn? Absolutely. Do I think LT was an equally awful piece of shit? Absolutely. But I will say that both were HoF worthy LBers. Neither were HoF worthy people.

All that said...unless you have plans on documenting how exactly you know what OBJ's religious preferences and practices are, then all you're doing is speculating...and to do that about someone's religion is out of bounds I think.

I don't think for a second that hookers and blow is the same ballgame as murder.

Inside the NFL has had back to back awful co-hosts..not including Boomer.

Marshall and Lewis.

Lewis was insane on that show this past season. Going on rants that made no sense. He is really a dumb colored guy.

Jim browns side part was the best thing on the show this season