SportsWrath

2019 Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

This is just awful..thank God it's a long season.

But this is just silly. I cant remember any team this ravaged by injuries to its starters all at once.

Their replacements are even going down. Sick

You arent old enough to remember...maybe Fringe does....in 74 when the Yankees were playing at Shea they had to have Munson and his backup Rick Dempsey play the corner outfield positions and they actually had to have Blomberg play first for about a month...I recall one game I think they had TIppy Marteniz come in as a defensive replacement.

But yeah..this is bad. Who is the strength and conditioning coach....fire that fucker.

..and yes G...they made Boyd look like Sandy Kofax.

C. Wagon

You arent old enough to remember...maybe Fringe does....in 74 when the Yankees were playing at Shea they had to have Munson and his backup Rick Dempsey play the corner outfield positions and they actually had to have Blomberg play first for about a month...I recall one game I think they had TIppy Marteniz come in as a defensive replacement.

But yeah..this is bad. Who is the strength and conditioning coach....fire that fucker.

..and yes G...they made Boyd look like Sandy Kofax.

C. Wagon

Lol, they showed him speaking to Boone and I said "Dead coach walkin" but then I thought "Future NY GIants Trainer"

Lol, they showed him speaking to Boone and I said "Dead coach walkin" but then I thought "Future NY GIants Trainer"

With the exception of Adjudar ...all of these injures are soft tissue and ligament injuries resulting from pulls and tears...... that is weather and stretching ....and can be mitigate...if not prevented.

C. Waogn

With the exception of Adjudar ...all of these injures are soft tissue and ligament injuries resulting from pulls and tears...... that is weather and stretching ....and can be mitigate...if not prevented.

C. Waogn

ok nas wagon

.....ugh......

I am starting to get worried.

C. Wagon

and there are no reinforcements coming any time soon..nobody is expected back before mid may..at the earliest. No hicks, Stanton, severino, didi, andujar, betances or cc.

Worried indeed...abd the Ray's are for real.

and there are no reinforcements coming any time soon..nobody is expected back before mid may..at the earliest. No hicks, Stanton, severino, didi, , betances or cc.

Worried indeed...abd the Ray's are for real.

Some folks need to step up...Garndner, Torres, Sanches, Voit and Judge....seriously...there are some solid big league hitters in there....

Frazier and Bird have to show they deserve those spots on the roster. ...they are going to be asking alot of Wade but the is supposed to be a Luis Sojo type utility player.....solid D....will get you a hit now and then....I like him but he is not an every day guy.

I am liking on LeMahius alot...he is looking like a solid signing..... but if Andujar shut down for the year....probably going to have to loose some of those pitchers in AAA ..and maybe a Bird or Frazier to get a day to day 3B in there.

I'm better now....

C. Wagon

They are stacked with hard throwing right handed pitchers throughout the minors.

If the Braves find themselves out of it in a very tough division, I'm sure Donaldson could be had. Hes on a one year deal.. very tradeable.

Lemahieu has been great, but he has no power. Slick fielder, outside the ball in play, but is basically a singles hitter.

Guys need to step up.

I'm sure the cold weather hasn't helped.

I dont know why MLB doesn't schedule teams where the weather in April can be frigid on the road against west coast and dome teams as much as possible

They are stacked with hard throwing right handed pitchers throughout the minors.

If the Braves find themselves out of it in a very tough division, I'm sure Donaldson could be had. Hes on a one year deal.. very tradeable.

Lemahieu has been great, but he has no power. Slick fielder, outside the ball in play, but is basically a singles hitter.

Guys need to step up.

I'm sure the cold weather hasn't helped.

I dont know why MLB doesn't schedule teams where the weather in April can be frigid on the road against west coast and dome teams as much as possible

Well....a contact guy like LaMahieu is good if our thumbers are getting off.....which I think is starting to happen.

Agreed on warm weather sites...it makes no fucking sense...if you are going to start in March...why the fuck is Houston....opening in Tampa?

I mean.....its also a perfect time to burn up some of those bullshit inner league games to get to warm weather games in....

C.W agon

Sanchez is on fire.

He is going to hit 50 this year

Fastballs....benders..fastballs out of he strike zone....shit just needed to be thrown in his general direction yesterday and he would hit it....same with Frazier.....(no errors is three games to boot and Frazier managed not to get another head injury).

How big a horses ass am I now after my pussy talk last week....now I am wondering how they are are going to find playing time for all these guys when

Hicks, Stanton and Gougrious (yeah, I have no idea how to spell that Haitian kids name) get back.

Then again...it was the Os...that needs to be factored in at some point.

C. Wagon

• 2 weeks later...

Where the fuck are you James....the No Name Yankees are putting together a real baseball team.

C>W agon

Are you back inside James?

We are talking two game sweep of the Shitsox with subs for 5 of 9 position players...and one game off of 5oo!

They have The German going against KC tonight who could be backing a 1/4 of a 20 win season before the end of April tonight.......

I am starting to get worried about you.

C. Wagon

So....we are 2 and a half back...with some guy from Princeton playing 1st...along with 5 dudes that were in AAA 10 days ago...and those fuckers are carrying the team along with a guy that was an add on in a trade with the Cardinals last Fall.

James????

C. Wagon

And with all that, theyre 2 frames out of first.

Yep....won again last night...and again in their last at bat last !

But I think that win was just Karma getting the Angels back for that bush league hide the ball shit they "got" Wade on after the ump "missed" it and they had to do super slow mo to catch it.

They shouldn't use replay for that...they should toss the ham and egger that does it though.

Wade made up for it.

C. Wagon