SportsWrath

My sleeper pick

Blindgreed1

And after seeing what Washington did last night, I think the Giants can get right back in division race

:laugh: I'm thinking the Colts will put a dent in that <_<

Doesn't matter what the colts do. If the cowballs start Romo against the cards it's seasoncide. If they don't start him their backup is under fire. The cards blitz more than any team in the league. If that line couldn't hold the skins, the cards will decimate Romo or Wheadon. Cowballs go down another game this weekend, so yeah. Giants could easily get back in this. They should have done what the skins did to the cowballs 2 weeks ago. Not sure what's up with Giants D this year...

Doesn't matter what the colts do. If the cowballs start Romo against the cards it's seasoncide. If they don't start him their backup is under fire. The cards blitz more than any team in the league. If that line couldn't hold the skins, the cards will decimate Romo or Wheadon. Cowballs go down another game this weekend, so yeah. Giants could easily get back in this. They should have done what the skins did to the cowballs 2 weeks ago. Not sure what's up with Giants D this year...

That all sounds good, but our defense looks lost out there. the Giants beat the teams I thought they would, but I said 7 and 9 at the start this year and that may be even worse looking at who we'll be playing. maybe they'll get better, but I don't plan on it.

That all sounds good, but our defense looks lost out there. the Giants beat the teams I thought they would, but I said 7 and 9 at the start this year and that may be even worse looking at who we'll be playing. maybe they'll get better, but I don't plan on it.

Seriously bro... What's up with that?