SportsWrath

Sam Bradford done.

Lughead

he wasn't any good anyway. you can complete all the short passes you want but if you're too scared to go deep you aren't going to be a great qb.

i believe this was his last year of his contract so it wasn't a lock he was back next season anyway

he wasn't any good anyway. you can complete all the short passes you want but if you're too scared to go deep you aren't going to be a great qb.

i believe this was his last year of his contract so it wasn't a lock he was back next season anyway

I believe it was on NFL network that I heard he still has acouple years left on his contract, both worth 15+ million.

You think the Rams try to trade for a guy like Kirk Cousins? Or Ryan Mallet?

It would be smart for the redskins to get rid of Cousins and stop the QB controversy there. Griffin has looked like he improved a little. He just needs a little more time. I never really was fond of Griffin either...but Cousins has alwyas been good in the preseason and just falls off in the season (despite the team sucks anyway)

It would be smart for the redskins to get rid of Cousins and stop the QB controversy there. Griffin has looked like he improved a little. He just needs a little more time. I never really was fond of Griffin either...but Cousins has alwyas been good in the preseason and just falls off in the season (despite the team sucks anyway)

:laugh: 2 INT's in as many quarters is an improvement?

:laugh: 2 INT's in as many quarters is an improvement?

If I was the Redskins I would hold onto Cousins and see if/when Robert the Third gets hurt again. Cousins when he has come in has played extremely well for the Redskins and has even looked better then Bob the Three ever has.

If RG-Trios keeps going down the same slope he is, then ship him away for acouple picks and give the reins to Cousins.

It sounds like the Redskins are forcing RG3-13 into a system he will never be comfortable in, much like the Eagles did with McNabb. He may have some years with nice stats that give you hope but when the pressure gets turned up he will revert back. Trouble is there are lots of big and fast guys in the NFL and if he doesn't learn to get down those guys will destroy him. He is a sprinter and will always go back to what worked for him in the past in HS and college, It hasn't worked yet in an NFL setting.

It sounds like the Redskins are forcing RG3-13 into a system he will never be comfortable in, much like the Eagles did with McNabb. He may have some years with nice stats that give you hope but when the pressure gets turned up he will revert back. Trouble is there are lots of big and fast guys in the NFL and if he doesn't learn to get down those guys will destroy him. He is a sprinter and will always go back to what worked for him in the past in HS and college, It hasn't worked yet in an NFL setting.

I don't get why they brought in Gruden who runs a similar system to Shanahan, instead of bringing in a hc that runs a spread offense.