SportsWrath

Bye-bye Spags

mickeef2

I still doubt Spags is that fucking stupid.

It's not about being smart or stupid. These guys dream to become a head coach in the NFL, and when the opportunity arises, you take it, because you never know if it will come up again. Definitely gonna be a big loss, but like blu said, I wish him well (though not too well). He's probably the biggest reason why we're champs tonight.

It's not about being smart or stupid. These guys dream to become a head coach in the NFL, and when the opportunity arises, you take it, because you never know if it will come up again. Definitely gonna be a big loss, but like blu said, I wish him well (though not too well). He's probably the biggest reason why we're champs tonight.

Yeah I'm sure Spags wants to be a HC sometime in his career but I doubt he's thinking "Aww man the 'Skins I can make such a good coach there after having one year of assistant experiance"

I think he realizes he has a better chance here to becoming head coach to a better team

But this could all be wishful thinking.

And a HC in DC isnt a HC he's just takes the heat for Synders fucked up decisions.

You become a head coach to call all the shots and pick YOUR

coaches and staff. Spags won't be able to call all the shots, as obvious

that they hired the offensive and defensive coordinators all ready.

You become a head coach to call all the shots and pick YOUR

coaches and staff. Spags won't be able to call all the shots, as obvious

that they hired the offensive and defensive coordinators all ready.

You know, that's one part of it that I'd forgotten about. I can't, for the life of me, understand why Snyder hired coordinators before he hired a HC. That is a possible deterrant for Spags. Guess we'll have to hold our breath.

You know, that's one part of it that I'd forgotten about. I can't, for the life of me, understand why Snyder hired coordinators before he hired a HC. That is a possible deterrant for Spags. Guess we'll have to hold our breath.

Supposedly Fassel signed off on both coordinators, so who really knows.