SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Bad follow up for Liverpool this week Uk after beating Arsenal last week. Can't not get a result today.

UK, went to see NYCFC play the Galaxy today.Horrible game, there was Gerrard, Keane, Cole, DeJong, Villa, Lampard and Pirlo out there today. They had Gerrard up front the first half, totally ineffective. Played him midfield the second half and he was playing some great ball in. But he doesn't look like he's having much fun out there, I'd be surprised if he stays another year. Ashley Cole and Robbie Keane were shit. But what was impressive was there had to be 3-4 thousand there with wearing Liverpool jerseys which I thought was a great show of respect for the guy.

a fine show of respect i agree Boo

Gerrard, Keane, Cole, DeJong, Villa, Lampard and Pirlo would have been good to see in their prime ........shame that they are all washed up now

Villa is actually playing good soccer out here, he could go home and do a job in Europe still. Lampard is making a difference also.

• 3 weeks later...

wow .......what a huge match this is going to be today. Pep v Jose . The football media in Europe are going nuts over it.

I hope it will be a classic ....but i fear that both teams are too afraid to lose so it could turn into a defensive bore.

Need and early goal please !

I am watching United vs Northampton. Rooney is actually out there and after 30 minutes has been deplorable.His form is shocking how bad it is. There was a situation where Morgan Schneiderlin actually ran up the field 40 yards before losing possession. Word is he lost his way, and he had to leave the field for Oxygen.

At least 5 of that squad should be sold in January.

agreed ........but Jose should have done more in the Summer rather than wasting all that money on Pogba.

To be honest .....id drop Rooney and start Carrick !

( QPR look poor after a decent start to the season JR ......i still dont know how they let in 6 at home to Newcastle )

Looks like Jimmy F-H is in a little bit of trouble ........... ( Big Sam available for QPR ? )

I'm hearing that Wenger is potentially interested in the England job , but the timing isn't quite right. I would take him in the blink of an eye if I was at the FA