SportsWrath

Giants really interested in Drew Lock

NeMesiS

Cool name too. Looks like another QB with a great arm, but we have no idea if he can play under pressure. Every highlight its Lock, with time. His Oline looks sick, as well as his receivers.

Good to see there is another possibility out there though.

The Big Blue View guys are saying that none of the QBs there look very good.

It's a trend I'm noticing more and more.

This drafts QBs are not as good as the rest, year after year, QB after QB.

Mayfield/Darnold/Etc are not as ready as Trubinksy/Mahomes/Watson, they arent as good as Goff and Wentz, Winston and Mariota were the next QBs who are once in a life time to grab.

The last "weak QB" draft I could think of was Blake the Snake Bortles and Johnny Football.

And I in full confidence can say Hazkins/Lock are better than Bortles and Johnny CFL.

It's a trend I'm noticing more and more.

This drafts QBs are not as good as the rest, year after year, QB after QB.

Mayfield/Darnold/Etc are not as ready as Trubinksy/Mahomes/Watson, they arent as good as Goff and Wentz, Winston and Mariota were the next QBs who are once in a life time to grab.

The last "weak QB" draft I could think of was Blake the Snake Bortles and Johnny Football.

And I in full confidence can say Hazkins/Lock are better than Bortles and Johnny CFL.

That's a great point, the trend of drafts seems to be the crop of QB's is underwhelming. I get that it's the most picked over position with the greatest investment for lowest immediate return, but even last year most of the early talk was how overrated the qb's were and none deserved to be picked high but would because so many teams needed a qb.

That's a great point, the trend of drafts seems to be the crop of QB's is underwhelming. I get that it's the most picked over position with the greatest investment for lowest immediate return, but even last year most of the early talk was how overrated the qb's were and none deserved to be picked high but would because so many teams needed a qb.

Yeah it's a crap shoot. Even the Trubisky/Mahomes/Watson draft had everyone saying that those guys were average. Seems to be working out pretty well for their respective teams.