SportsWrath

The Alliance of American Football

boohyah

I was hoping to see fassel on that list

I still can't figure out why that guy doesn't have an NFL job.

Yeah, he flamed out with the Giants... but you look at Norv Turner getting his third coaching job and you say "why not Fassel?"

Yeah, he flamed out with the Giants... but you look at Norv Turner getting his third coaching job and you say "why not Fassel?"

wouldn't you like to know what he did to get blackballed from the NFL? It had to be bad.....

Hue Jackson got two shots. Anyone with half a brain who saw him coach the raiders could see he was a joke

wouldn't you like to know what he did to get blackballed from the NFL? It had to be bad.....

i remember he had a boat and supposedly brought hookers onto it all the time, but it was only ever rumors. It's just weird... nobody really knows what happened to him.

i remember he had a boat and supposedly brought hookers onto it all the time, but it was only ever rumors. It's just weird... nobody really knows what happened to him.

Yeah guys like John Fox, Marvin Lewis hold onto mediocre coaching tenures year after year, Fassel never got a chance which is strange.

I hope Vince completely throws himself into the XFL and forgets to run his wrestling company.

He tried to run them both at the same time last time and ended up treating the league like wrestlemania.

Espn did a nice documentary on it last year.

The XFL was terrible out of the gate, but I remember watching a few games late in the season and it was actually pretty decent football by that time.

That X-cam was possibly the worst way to watch a game though. OK for highlights but it was like viewing a live game of Madden.

• 2 months later...

I happened to catch it midway thru the 4th, and even then it was just background noise. The NFL used to have the TV timeout thing too. Is what you're talking about that picture-in-picture mini box that shows a 20 second commercial while still showing activity on the sideline? I've seen that during NFL games this last season too.

another game on tonight on NFL Network 8 pm

Here's a rundown of some of the most notable names on each team entering 2019:

Team: Arizona Hotshots
Coach: Rick Neuheisel
Players: QB Trevor Knight

Team: Atlanta Legends
Coach: Kevin Coyle
Players: QB Aaron Murray, QB Matt Simms, WR Stephen Hill

Team: Birmingham Iron
Coach: Tim Lewis
Players: QB Blake Sims, QB Scott Tolzien, RB Trent Richardson, CB JaCorey Shepherd, K Nick Novak

Team: Memphis Express
Coach: Mike Singletary
Players: QB Christian Hackenberg, QB Zach Mettenberger, RB Zac Stacy, WR Chris Givens

Team: Orlando Apollos
Coach: Steve Spurrier
Players: QB Garrett Gilbert, QB Stephen Morris, WR Frankie Hammond, DB Will Hill

Team: Salt Lake Stallions
Coach: Dennis Erickson
Players: QB B.J. Daniels, QB Garrett Grayson, RB Matt Asiata

Team: San Antonio Commanders
Coach: Mike Riley
Players: RB David Cobb, RB Daryl Richardson

Team: San Diego Fleet
Coach: Mike Martz
Players: QB Josh Johnson, RB Bishop Sankey -I think Johnson is still on Redskins roster.