SportsWrath

Excuse me for just a minute HAROLD FUCKING BAINES!

Chuck Wagon

I've missed your ridiculous takes. What difference does it make? He's set up- kids are set up, grandkids- and he know where he is- wife likes it there- he might have gone to the Yankees and had to play second fiddle to A. Judge or Harry Dean Stanton.

That kid down at ASU?

C. Wagon

I dont know chuck...I just know that trout is the best player by a large margin. I'm sure I can look at all current players stats and give you a name of the second best baseball player in the world right now....but that would take too much time. My guess off the top of the head would be mookie Betts.

I dont know chuck...I just know that trout is the best player by a large margin. I'm sure I can look at all current players stats and give you a name of the second best baseball player in the world right now....but that would take too much time. My guess off the top of the head would be mookie Betts.

There is some kid down at ASU they are calling the Lefty Trout...thing is..if he was...he'd already be in Bigs.

I think being called the Next Trout is about the last thing any prospect would want to be called....because you could be the second best player in the MLB...and still be a failure.

Trout staying in LA is bad for baseball.....They need him in Bos, NYC, Chi or ST. Louis to max his mass PR potential.

C. Wagon

There is some kid down at ASU they are calling the Lefty Trout...thing is..if he was...he'd already be in Bigs.

I think being called the Next Trout is about the last thing any prospect would want to be called....because you could be the second best player in the MLB...and still be a failure.

Trout staying in LA is bad for baseball.....They need him in Bos, NYC, Chi or ST. Louis to max his mass PR potential.

C. Wagon

Yea Angels haven’t been relevant since...never mind bad memories....