SportsWrath

Breaking Dolphins News has been changed to Breaking Browns News

Lughead

If true ,one would think it's for the #4 pick thusly perhaps leading you to belive that the Browns will go QB with their #1 pick..... pure speculation on my part as of now

If true ,one would think it's for the #4 pick thusly perhaps leading you to belive that the Browns will go QB with their #1 pick..... pure speculation on my part as of now

I hope the Browns aint that dumb to trade the #4 for Landry lol

WTF LOL the Browns have traded their 3rd round pick to Buffalo for Tyrod Taylor WTF ARE THEY DOING?

Now this is funny. Everyone bagged on Bortles in the wild card game last year and he wasnt even the worst qb on the field.

Sucks for the Giants..now they will draft a QB that will be a backup or out of the league in three years.

They have to trade the pick now..guess this is actually good for the Giants though they don't get Barkley...browns showed their hand early making the Giants decisions easier. Now they can trade their pick and get more players. Chubb, Nelson and/or Fitzpatrick could all be had of the Giants find the right team. See what happens with the broncos QB situation

The Bills now have both the 21st and the 22nd picks in the first round. There was some speculation that they would offer both + Cordy Glenn for the giants #2. I would think they might have to give a litte more to get it done.

Who knows, maybe the Browns will go Barkley at 1 and then offer the Giants the moon to move from 4 to 2. That could work out really well for us for a number of reasons.

The Bills now have both the 21st and the 22nd picks in the first round. There was some speculation that they would offer both + Cordy Glenn for the giants #2. I would think they might have to give a litte more to get it done.

Who knows, maybe the Browns will go Barkley at 1 and then offer the Giants the moon to move from 4 to 2. That could work out really well for us for a number of reasons.

Why do people think the Browns will trade up?

Literally nothing not a single thing the Colts/Giants do will affect the Browns draft plans.

The Browns have literally set themselfs up for the best off season since the Eagles "dream team"

Maybe they will win more than one game this year.

I wouldn't mind taking that trade with the Bills though, trade back and pick up a couple solid players in the end of the first round, although you miss a chance for an impact player in the top 5.

I think the Browns trade up plans make sense.... they have the ammo to move up and snag the top overall player on the board, whoever they think that may be, and get their first choice at QB as well.

One scenario I haven't seen yet.... Giants trade back, and back again... probably with the Bills, get a huge haul of picks (that much is old speculation), but then repackage some of those picks to move back up and grab whichever of the top QBs falls to the middle of the 1st. Or maybe even sit tight, gamble that one of them falls. Because one of them probably will... seems like Rosen at this point. If they really like one of those QBs, that would be one hell of a roll of the dice.

It wasn't a bad move on the part of the Dolphins. Why break the bank re-signing a slot receiver? It is a question Giants will face when Sterling Shepard is looking for his next contract.

Giants should strongly consider moving Shepard outside so we can find out if he has what it takes.

I dont think Shepard is a number 2 guy. I think the slot is where he belongs. I know this sounds dumb, but Im still holding out hope we get a great year from Marshall if he doesnt get cut.

I think Shepard is a #1 one some teams in the NFL.

He'll be hard to keep around if they throw the money they do at OBJ.

I think Shepard is a #1 one some teams in the NFL.

He'll be hard to keep around if they throw the money they do at OBJ.

I'm not even sure he's even a good slot guy yet. Other than a few games at the end of last season, he hasn't been.

And he's done nothing that I can recall when lined up wide. Definitely not seeing a #1 in him.