SportsWrath

The totally unofficial gameday thread week 5.

BlueInCanada

Well.

This is what we seen in week 1.

A team that is better than the Giants, beating up on the Giants.

Vikings and Cowboys are probably playoff bound or atleast in the running.

Giants arent.

Cant argue with that... there are not a ton of positives to pull out of this game.

Not to jinx us but at least we havent turned the ball over

But D cant make stops and no running game has our rookie QB having to shoulder the load against a top 5 nfl defense

Cant argue with that... there are not a ton of positives to pull out of this game.

Not to jinx us but at least we havent turned the ball over

But D cant make stops and no running game has our rookie QB having to shoulder the load against a top 5 nfl defense

Yeah, there's always one or two things in a loss that come out brighter than last week.

Jones although he looks like a rookie due to the pressure, is still ACCURATE AS FUCK in the pocket/run/pressure in his face.

Dline is getting some pressure, Golden is on his way to a big pay day this coming off season.

Slayton looks like a real WR threat.

If we had taken the two field goals this game would feel a lot closer.

All subjective.

We take a FG, maybe the play calling is different down the road.

Maybe the Vikings are more aggressive.

Besides the 55+ yarder isnt automatic. Rosas has only made one 55+ in his career I believe Banks said.

All subjective.

We take a FG, maybe the play calling is different down the road.

Maybe the Vikings are more aggressive.

Besides the 55+ yarder isnt automatic. Rosas has only made one 55+ in his career I believe Banks said.

I forgot about that one! There were three field goals they passed up.

tough game. Vikings are a good team.

Felt pretty winnable for the first bit.

I mean if the defence was actually ready to play at an NFL level.

I was a Bettcher guy but he's losing me, I know there's a lack of talent and a lot of hurt players, but so far his "Hybrid super complicated confusing 3-4/4-3/4-2-5" defense is awful.

Also I was super critical of Lawrence, looked like a fat slob his first couple games.

He really showed something else this game though.

Him and McInstosh are really impressing this year in terms of stuffing the run and getting to the QB.

BJ Hill as well although he wasnt as much as a factor this game.

Shame the Giants only signed Golden to a one year deal, he might be going somewhere else if he keeps getting sacks.

Also I was super critical of Lawrence, looked like a fat slob his first couple games.

He really showed something else this game though.

Him and McInstosh are really impressing this year in terms of stuffing the run and getting to the QB.

BJ Hill as well although he wasnt as much as a factor this game.

Shame the Giants only signed Golden to a one year deal, he might be going somewhere else if he keeps getting sacks.

Stuffing the run? We gave up over 200 yards of rushing today. The only stuffing the accord today, is the Vikings offensive line fudge packing our dline.

Stuffing the run? We gave up over 200 yards of rushing today. The only stuffing the accord today, is the Vikings offensive line fudge packing our dline.

I mean this year.

But yeah really shows what happens when all they have to worry about is a few DTs and a safety playing LB.