SportsWrath

So why keep Eli?

BlueInCanada

No amount of free agents or Draft picks this year will get the Giants back to the Super Bowl or even the playoffs.

This year is essentially a try out year for the young guys on the team.

So why keep Eli around?

He's gone at the end of the year anyways, why not get a QB or a number of QBs some game time experience?

UNLESS

They are fully committed to Haskins or Murray and want them to get a year behind Manning before he hits the road.

No amount of free agents or Draft picks this year will get the Giants back to the Super Bowl or even the playoffs.

This year is essentially a try out year for the young guys on the team.

So why keep Eli around?

He's gone at the end of the year anyways, why not get a QB or a number of QBs some game time experience?

UNLESS

They are fully committed to Haskins or Murray and want them to get a year behind Manning before he hits the road.

My guess is that they are bringing in SOMEONE this year to be the future QB.... I would not be upset to see Haskins or Rosen spending a year working with Eli

My dog Pepper died last August. I still feel the pain of missing him. So much so that I am starting to look at other dogs. I know that any dog I might like will have huge shoes to fill and that it's unfair of me to put that on a new dog. So I look, without committing, and I see, and I say to myself "There's never gonna be another Pepper" and my heart aches on.

We Giants fans, we'll look, debate, and hope to find our "Pepper", but there's never going to be another Eli.

My dog Pepper died last August. I still feel the pain of missing him. So much so that I am starting to look at other dogs. I know that any dog I might like will have huge shoes to fill and that it's unfair of me to put that on a new dog. So I look, without committing, and I see, and I say to myself "There's never gonna be another Pepper" and my heart aches on.

We Giants fans, we'll look, debate, and hope to find our "Pepper", but there's never going to be another Eli.

Never be another OBJ either but Getty don't give a fuck.

Atleast if we get Rosen the trend of goofy looking QBs is kept.

My cat Bosa died last year...

If Eli finishes out the year with no cotract rework he becomes the NFLs highest paid player ever earning 252 some odd million his career, surpassing his brother by a good 9 million.

He deserves it- for the iron man aspect alone.

If Eli finishes out the year with no cotract rework he becomes the NFLs highest paid player ever earning 252 some odd million his career, surpassing his brother by a good 9 million.

A quarter of a billion dollars for less than 20 years of work...not bad work if you can get it.

Never be another OBJ either but Getty don't give a fuck.

Atleast if we get Rosen the trend of goofy looking QBs is kept.

I will take that goofy classy Eli over any QB.... period... yes period. The man didnt miss a game... in 14 years... never threw anyone under the bus... and came up big on the biggest football stage...TWICE.

Well Eli just got his roster bonus.

Ride or Die with him this year.

That doesn't mean anything. They paid Odell $37 million and sent him packing. <_>

They'll make a trade with someone for a 6th and 7th this year and the Mr. Irrelevant pick next year, and be happy about it.